Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Anniversary Party Invitation and Shop News

I have been working on planning my parents' 45th anniversary party. I've got the location, the food, the decorations, and the invitations worked out. I made the invitations for the party. Here's a peek:



The 45th anniversary is the sapphire anniversary so I used wild blueberry cardstock for the base, which is stamped with the larger flower from the Stampin Up Fabulous Flowers set and heat embossed with clear powder. I printed the text on white cardstock and then stamped the corners with the same stamp in blue and green ink. I also added a "You're Invited" stamp in the center.

And on the back is my new shop stamp :)




Speaking of the shop, it's officially open! I have listed a few items and will keep adding more daily.

1 comment:

  1. Planning a party for an anniversary need pree planning for which first step is to send anniversary party invitation in a mannered way. So for this your idea is very helpful & card which you design is really good & appreciable.

    ReplyDelete